JARRAH. KARRI. WANDOO. TASMANIAN OAK. TUART. TEAK.
Quality Re-milled Recycled Hardwood Timber Flooring
The Fremantle Timber Traders brand is renowned and famed for quality re-milled recycled timber flooring. We salvage beautiful hardwood from old homes that are to be demolished to make way for new development.
Old flooring is reworked with precision machining with the strictest of quality control to deliver solid recycled timber flooring.
Our quality process includes:
- Keeping batches together - Tongue & Groove profiles can vary greatly
- Measure floorboard thickness - Any less than 5mm above the Tongue may break under pressure after sanding
- Cleaning Tongue & Grooves - Grit & Varnish build up can prevent a clean join between floorboards
- Correctly storing Floorboards - Wet floorboards will shrink after being laid
Our range of recycled and reclaimed timber flooring includes:
- Tasmanian Oak
- Iron Bark
- Pinaster Pine (also known as Maritime Pine)
If you are looking for quality recycled hardwood flooring, contact us at Fremantle Timber Traders to discuss your requirements for a genuinely friendly & competitive service. Please note: Timber range subject to availability.Call +61 8 9335 2653