Recycled Timber Benchtops
Fremantle Timber Traders team of timber craftsman are experts in creating impressive solid recycled timber benchtops and countertops for just about any commercial or domestic application.
We have available a stunning range of recycled Australian hardwood and imported timbers for you to choose from which are perfect for benchtop and countertop applications. We have in stock at our warehouse some beautiful and rare grain timber slabs to choose from.
Our master crafted bespoke benchtops & countertops:
- Are available in a range of finished thicknesses ranging from roughly 28mm to 80mm thick (standard being 40mm)
- Can be finished with a Bullnose or Natural Edge
- Are hand finished and sanded to perfection
- Can be laminated with your choice of narrower (80mm-120mm) or wider (120mm-260mm) planks
- Can be a solid piece (width dimensions will depend on the maximum width possible from your chosen slab)
- benchtop timber in stock:
How can we help?
Recycled Timber is readily available at our Fremantle Warehouse in Perth, in all shapes, sizes and forms - from Hardwood Slabs, Posts, Beams, Bush Poles, Gluts, Wharf Timber, Railway Sleepers, Stair Treads, Recycled Flooring to Re-milled Decking and more!
This is the result of years of hard work to salvage and recycle hardwood timber with the least possible damage, reclaiming wood that was originally milled between 50 – 150 years ago which has been dried with age, rather than kiln-dried.
This early timber is vastly superior in quality, compared with recently milled timber, as the colour, grain and texture of the wood has come about naturally over time. The character and patina simply cannot be matched.